Do you want to guest blog for Write to Riches?
We aim to help marketers, freelancers, corporates, and creative minds to discover engaging and useful content about freelancing, marketing, blogging, and entrepreneurship.
You can guest blog on these topics
- Digital marketing
- Affiliate marketing
If you have a topic that fits into the niches above, check the content below and follow the guest blogging format.
Write to Riches’ style.
- Write conversationally and engagingly like you are on a date with a friend and sharing ideas.
- Be fun and witty
- Be concise – write in a language a 10-year-old can understand.
- Minimum of 800 words
- Use subheadings, images, lists, bullet points, blockquotes, and other structural devices to make your content appealing to the eyes and engaging.
- Use pictures you have authority over and insert a caption. Otherwise, use royalty-free images on the web.
- Your content should be for informational purposes only; no selling of product
- Don’t send plagiarized content or stories you have posted on other mediums before.
What you should consider before submitting
- Who is your targeted audience?
- We publish content for students, freelancers, entrepreneurs, digital and affiliate marketers, and publishers. Your post should appeal to one of these audiences.
- Why should readers engage with your articles, and what will they benefit from?
- Your content should be inspiring/useful/ informational. You can kill two birds with a stone if your content is educative, inspiring, and creative.
Ready to submit?
Submit your content as Google docs. You will get a response from us if we decide to move forward with your article or turn it down due to our priority.
Submission Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Not more than 50 words of bio
- Your Social media links